NADA Exhibitor Housing & Badge Registration
Please read the Important Information and Guidelines below before you begin making hotel reservations and requesting your exhibitor badges.
Experient is the Official Housing Contractor for the 2013 NADA Convention & Expo. Click here to begin your housing and registration.
* Exhibitors may receive email or other communications from vendors and contractors offering assistance in Orlando. These communications may suggest that the company is endorsed by or connected with NADA. Experient is the only Official Housing Contractor for the 2013 NADA Convention & Expo.
For the list of NADA hotels, click here.
We welcome your participation in Orlando as an NADA exhibiting partner, and offer our assistance in securing hotel accommodations and acquiring badges for your exhibit personnel. This year you will be able to register your booth personnel and manage your housing block on the same website. Your login information will be forwarded to you within 7-10 days of your booth space confirmation. Upon logging into the website, you will be able to register all your booth personnel and secure hotel accommodations for 9 or less rooms or submit a block request form to NADA Registration & Housing for large hotel room blocks. Please read below for more important information and housing guidelines:
Important Information and Guidelines
- All exhibitors that book rooms through the NADA hotel block will receive an additional seniority point.
- There is no limit on the number of rooms that you may book within the NADA hotel block.
- Once your booth has been assigned and confirmed, NADA Registration & Housing will be in touch with you via e-mail with the registration and housing link and information on how to proceed with securing your rooms and badges. Plan to act immediately in order to get one of your preferred hotels. If you delay, you risk not getting into the hotel of your choice. DO NOT DELAY!
- Each exhibiting company will be allotted five (NEW THIS YEAR) complimentary badges for every 100 square feet of space confirmed, up to a maximum of 60 badges. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased in advance for $250 per badge through January 31, 2013. After that date, the price will increase to $310 per badge.
- Exhibitors wishing to attend NADA Workshops may register in the Exhibitor w/Workshop category for a cost of $450 per badge through January 31, 2013. After that date, the price will increase to $500 per badge.
- During the registration process you will be able to select how you would like to receive your exhibitor badges. You may choose Individual Pick-up, Bulk Pick-up (for 12 or more badges) or you may have your badges sent to you in advance via Federal Express or UPS by providing your FedEx/UPS number during registration. Requests need to be submitted by January 16, 2013 to have badges sent via FedEx or UPS.
- Changes may be made up until January 31, 2013 through the website. After this date, changes will need to be made onsite.
- Cancellations of Paid Exhibitor Badges made on or before January 31, 2013 are subject to a $35 cancellation charge per person. After this date no refunds will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS.
For individual reservations less than 10 rooms:
- You book more than 9 rooms using the individual reservations. If you require more than 9 rooms, please see below for room blocks of 10 or more rooms. Once your booth space has been assigned, you will receive an email with your password and a web link needed to enter your complimentary exhibitor badges and to reserve your housing. You will receive your badge & hotel reservation confirmation from NADA Registration & Housing shortly after you enter your badge and housing needs. A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation is made. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged after January 18, 2013.
- If you require a suite, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-996-5401. NADA Registration & Housing will follow up with you to verify the details of your suite needs.
- Hotel changes and/or cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com or fax to 847-996-5401.Your reservation is guaranteed against the credit card given when making your reservation. The hotel will receive all reservation information on January 18, 2013. After this date, your card will be charged an advanced deposit of one night’s room & tax which will be credited to your folio upon arrival. Cancellations made WITHIN the time period specified in your hotels individual cancellation policy will result in FORFEITURE of your entire deposit and loss of your reservation. Most hotels require a 72 hour cancellation notice but please be sure to review the cancellation policy for the hotel you choose while booking.
- The official housing deadline is January 31, 2013. After this date, hotel reservations are being processed and no changes can be made until February 5, 2013, at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel your reservation(s).
- If you need assistance contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at 847-996-5494.
For room blocks of 10 or more rooms:
- Any request for 10 or more rooms is considered a “block” of rooms. You will be able to log in to the NADA Registration & Housing website to request a block of rooms. Please select the “Request a Block” link when entering the website. Follow the instructions and submit your block.
- You will receive a confirmation of your hotel assignment within 72 business hours after submitting your room block request. Once your block is confirmed you will receive an email to go in and accept your block and guarantee it with a credit card. Once your block is guaranteed you will receive another email with the link to manage your block.
- Your company's official contact will be responsible for entering your rooming list online by the deadline of December 14, 2012. You may also submit a rooming list to NADA Registration and Housing via fax to 847-996-5401 by this deadline. Any rooms not used in your block by December 14 will automatically be released into general inventory for re-sale.
- All confirmations will be sent to the Official Contact, not individuals. If your Official Contact relating to housing has changed or you need technical assistance, please contact NADA Registration & Housing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All changes and cancellations must be submitted in writing and should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 847-996-5401.
- Hotel assignments are based on the following criteria. Note: Depending on room availability, exhibitor personel may be assigned to more than one hotel.
- Prior years of participation in the NADA Expo
- The date your booth was assigned
- The date your request was received
- Hotel availability at the time hotel rooms are being assigned
- ATTENDEE HOUSING IS OPEN AT THE SAME TIME AS EXHIBITOR HOUSING. It is extremely possible that some of your hotel choices will be sold out by the time your booth is assigned. It is important that you select five (5) hotels. NADA cannot guarantee that you will be placed in your first choice hotel, no matter when your Housing Request is received. If your first choice hotel is sold out, we will try to place you in one of your alternate choices, based on availability. If all your hotel choices are sold out, NADA Registration & Housing will contact you to discuss hotel options prior to assigning your reservations.
- If you require a suite, please note this in the comment section when requesting your block and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A credit card guarantee will be required at the time each reservation is made. One night’s room and tax per reservation will be charged after January 18, 2013.
- CANCELS – If you cancel any rooms after January 11, 2013, you will be charged a $150 cancellation penalty per room. (This was traditionally a $300 cancellation fee collected in the beginning of December). NO EXCEPTIONS
- The official housing deadline is January 31, 2013. After this date, hotel reservations are being processed and no changes be made until February 5, 2013, at which time you will need to contact the hotel directly to change and/or cancel your reservation(s).
Please Note: Cancellation of your booth space will result in automatic cancellation of your housing and exhibitor badges.